Saturday, March 1, 2014

So I've gotten really bad at this blogging thing.

I started this blog when I was pregnant with Isabella. When Douglas was 2. When I had insomnia and needed an emotional outlet and something to pass the time. This!

Now, it's something that is in the back of my mind and I think, "I should blog about this.. but when?"

I miss it. I need it. But right now, I just can't.

I CAN however have short bursts of inspiration. And share awesome, lovely and funny stories with you.

But a blog like this isn't really the place for that. Instagram has been jam. But I suck at being conciece and not everything I think has a photo to go along with it. + I also like sharing links and funny things.

So in the time being, I'll be over on Tumblr. Because that's really what Tumblr was made for. I'm new there, so bare with me.

Find it here.

1 comment:

your comments make my day!!! make sure your comment is connected to your email so i can respond! :)